I’ve had a serious obsession with zucchini noodles lately! They are my absolute favorite go-to for a quick and healthy meal. Literally all you need is a spiralizer and it takes less than 5 minutes tops.
Here is one of my go-to Zucchini recipes:
- Spiralize 2 organic zucchinis
- Cook 1 lb. of lean (96/4) ground beef with Italian spices
- Add in Cadia brand tomato basil sauce
- Sprinkle on some cheese (I use Daiya vegan cheese)
- Add some fresh basil and enjoy!
Zucchini is one of the lowest calorie vegetables; provides only 17 calories per 100 g. It contains no saturated fats or cholesterol. Its peel is a good source of dietary fiber that helps reduce constipation and offers some protection against colon cancers. It tastes just like real noodles with little to no carbs!
Try it out and share with friends if you love it as much as I do!